Monday 13 January 2014

Cuisine (work-in-progress)


Jaipur
 
Okay, so it’s not all like this:
 
 

I would hate to be a food critic. It's so hard to write about food - all the detail, the names, the taste, the origin etc. Half the time people don't even care, they just want to taste it for themselves. 
 
This entry is a work in progress. I'm sacrificing myself for the greater good by taking my camera to eating joints and taking photos of food (who does that?). You’ll have to bear with me while I piece together our various meals, snacks, tastes and treats, not to mentioning copying the contents of menus in my little notebook – the names mean nothing to me over here. I don't know much about the food here but I do know one thing – it sure tastes good! (and has other side effects, but we'll talk about that later :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment